A diagnostic software application can be installed in all our robotic systems to monitor various aspects related to the robot and to the rest of components in the robotic cell:
- Immediate graphic display of inputs and outputs
- Modification of cycle parameters
- Monitoring of the running program, as well as torque and position
- Production statistic, including part counter, total and partial cycle time (move, waiting for machine, waiting for part, etc.)
- Overview of the system, including a number of LEDs (on/off) which correspond to the devices the robot interacts with: in case of arrest, you can tell at a glance what has caused it.
In some cases, it is possible to develop an ad hoc diagnostic software application, on request, to include or handle additional customised information.